1. Identity is not found in what God has called you to do. It is found in who he has called you to be.
2. God has not called you to be a human doing he has called you to be a human being.
3. If we would define ourselves by God’s WORDS rather than the WORLD around us, we will find and discover who we really are.
4. To know ourselves correctly, we have to see ourselves as God sees us.
5. You were someone’s child before you were ever anything else.
6. As we have been forgiven,?forgiven is now a part of WHO we are and we must give this part of who we are to others.
7. Stop seeing yourself through the lens of your old self. If you are in Christ, you are not a sinner any more, you are now a saint.
8. As saints through Jesus, we have wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption.
9. We are now made one with all who are in Christ Jesus. Christ died to unite a family, not people groups.
10. Think about this, Jesus was the only person of whom God said, “This is my beloved in whom I am well pleased” and then Jesus lived in that identity everyday of his life.